Professional Acting Workshops for Artists –
HB Studio offers a variety of special focus acting workshops throughout the year on topics related to both artistic and career development. These offerings are designed for theater artists looking to sharpen and expand their skills and build professional peer relationships. Our list of upcoming workshops is updated regularly.
- Tennessee Williams Scene Study (Austin Pendleton) – ONLINE
- Voice Over: Cartoons & Videogames (Theresa Buchheister & Ryan Downey) – ONLINE
- Acting in Accent: Multicultural London English & Estuary English (Theresa McElwee) – IN-PERSON
- Acting Intensive with Playwright José Rivera & Choreographer Sara Koviak – IN-PERSON
- Acting Shakespeare (Peter Francis James) – IN-PERSON
- Rhythm in the Art of Acting with Mercedes Ruehl – IN-PERSON
- The Business of Playwriting (Shawn René Graham) – ONLINE
- Text Analysis & Scene Study: The Seagull (Igor Golyak) – HYBRID
- Acting Intensive with Vincent Pastore – IN PERSON
- Uta Hagen’s Exercises and Approach to the Role: Honing Your Practice, Process and Craft (Carol Rosenfeld) – IN PERSON
- Voice Over: Audiobooks (Theresa Buchheister & Ryan Downey) – ONLINE
- Voice Over: Commercials (Jean-Marc Berne) – ONLINE
…And More To Be Announced!
This program is supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council and by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.