Are you looking for some new reading material? Are you searching for a new play to work on? The HB Studio Library has recently opened to students! We have over 3,000 titles on our shelves here on the third floor. For easier access, we just made it possible to request a book through the Librarika system. Browsing our library on the site is incredibly easy and efficient. Fall Term Library hours are Thursdays, 10am – 2pm.
Here is how you can create your own account:
- Log into https://librarika.com (if you do not have an account, signup for one first).
- Go to My Libraries
- Click on Request Member Access
- Enter Full Library URL(https://hbstudio.librarika.com/) you want to join and click Submit.
- You will see join confirmation message instantly.
- If everything is ok, you can go to the library URL and be able to log in right away.
To check out a book:
- Browse at hbstudio.librarika.com. When you find the text you want, select the option to request, which will be under the accession number on the book title’s detailed page.
- That Thursday, the Library Student Assistant will place the book in the ‘Check-Out Bin’ in the office, and will send you a confirmation email.
- Pick up your book from the ‘Check Out Bin.’ Books are due 14 days after they are placed in the ‘Checkout Bin’.
- Within 14 days, return your book to the ‘Check In Bin.’ You will receive a confirmation email that your book is successfully returned.
Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
HB Studio Library Staff
Teachers and students are not permitted to retrieve books from the Library on their own. We ask that if a book is lost, stolen, or damaged you replace the book. You will be charged 25 cents a day for any late returns.