Spring Term Weekly Classes:
- All Classes Offered Online, in two 5-week Parts: With the exception of our writing classes, all Spring Term classes are offered in two 5-week parts, Part A and Part B. A $15 discount will apply when registering for both parts:
- Part A: March 15–April 18, 2021
- (no class April 19-25)
- Part B: April 26–May 30, 2021
- Sign up for either Part A or Part B independently (5 weeks each), or join both for the full 10-week term. You may join Part B without taking Part A.
- Browse Classes and Register Online. Classes available in:
- Audit Online Classes: All classes will be held online via Zoom, allowing artists to train from any location. We encourage you to try virtual learning with us by auditing a class.
- Classes Tailored to Online Space: HB Studio will tailor its teaching and the topic to the virtual space, taking advantage of the medium’s unique creative possibilities. Please check each course page for more information on how teachers will conduct specific classes online, and read more about HB’s online classes here.
Spring Term Workshops:
- Special-focus topics, with short & long term options
- Check back often; workshops updated regularly
- Browse Workshops and Register Now
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT*: Save 10% off Spring Term Weekly Classes with code SPRING21W, valid through March 5, 2020.
UNION DISCOUNT*: AEA, AGVA, AGMA, SAG/AFTRA, WGA, UFT, and Dramatist Guild Union Members receive 20% OFF Spring Term Weekly Classes through March 5 and 10% off thereafter. Discount will automatically apply for HB-verified Union Members. To become verified, email a copy of your active union membership card to email@example.com.
*Discounts valid for weekly classes only; not valid for workshops, programs or merchandise. Discounts cannot be combined nor applied retroactively. Union discount applies for classes taken by cardholders only and cannot be used to enroll family or friends.
Auditions and Prerequisites:
AUDITIONS: Interested in our upper level classes? Audition & consult with a panel of HB’s faculty. For details and sign up info, visit Auditions & Prerequisites.
REEL SUBMISSIONS: Are you a working professional seeking a place to practice? Submit your reel for placement into our studio practice classes.