Fall Part B runs for 5 weeks, October 14 – November 17, 2019.
Missed out on starting class at the beginning of Fall term? We’ve got you covered! Join a Fall “Part B” half-term class or workshop today:
- On Camera
- On Camera for Advanced Actors – Victor Cruz
- Acting with the Camera 3: Skill Integration for Film – Lisa Pelikan
- Musical Theater & Singing
- Actuar en Español
- The Art of Transformation – Janice Orlandi
- Motion Theater: Improvisational Theater from the Stories of Your Life – Nina Wise
- Edward Albee Scene Study – Austin Pendleton
- Show Me the Money: Financial Empowerment for Artists – David Sharp
- Handling Intimacy in Performance: for Actors & Directors – Judi Ockler
- Uta Hagen’s Acting Process – Carol Rosenfeld
- Acting in Accent: British RP – Theresa McElwee
Also Upcoming: Fall/Winter Interim (Nov-Jan)
- Noël Coward Scene Study – Jonathan Lynn, Jonathan
- Voice Over 1 – Mark Blum
- Hagen Teacher’s Lab West – Carol Rosenfeld, Brian Mulligan & Ryan O’Shea
UNION DISCOUNT*: AEA, AGVA, AGMA, SAG/AFTRA, WGA and Dramatist Guild Union Members receive 10% OFF Weekly Classes. Discount will automatically apply for HB-verified Union Members. To become verified, present your active union membership card in the registration office or email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AUDITIONS: Interested in our upper level classes? Audition & consult with a panel of HB’s faculty. For details and sign up info, visit Auditions & Prerequisites.
REEL SUBMISSIONS: Are you a working professional seeking a place to practice? Submit your reel for placement into our studio practice classes.
*Discounts valid for weekly Classes only; not valid for Workshops, programs or merchandise. Discounts cannot be combined nor applied retroactively. Union discount applies for Classes taken by cardholders only and cannot be used to enroll family or friends.