Winter Part B runs for 5 weeks, February 10 – March 16, 2020.
It’s not too late to keep your creative practice warm this winter! Join a Winter “Part B” half-term class or workshop today:
- On Camera
- Acting with the Camera 3: Skill Integration for Film – Lisa Pelikan
- Musical Theater & Singing
- Singing for the Musical Theater – Studio Practice – Stephen DeRosa
- Actuar en Español
- Actuar en Español: Técnica – Maria Fontanals & Pablo Andrade
- Actuar en Español: Escenas – Maria Fontanals & Pablo Andrade
- The Art of Transformation – Janice Orlandi
- Henrik Ibsen Scene Study (Part B) – Austin Pendleton
- Uta Hagen’s Acting Process – Carol Rosenfeld
- Acting in Russian: Method of Etudes (Part B) – Snezhana Chernova
- Voice & Speech
- Voice Over: Audiobooks – Theresa Buchheister
- Acting in Accent: British RP – Theresa McElwee
- Musical Theater
- The 16 Bar Musical Theater Audition – Michael Dansicker
- Singing Sondheim – Lonny Price
- Movement for Actors – Ben Mehl
- Financial Empowerment for Artists: Buying Individual Stocks – David Sharp
- Hagen Summer Intensive
- Hagen Teacher’s Labs
- Hagen Core Training
UNION DISCOUNT*: AEA, AGVA, AGMA, SAG/AFTRA, WGA and Dramatist Guild Union Members receive 10% OFF Weekly CLASSES. Discount will automatically apply for HB-verified Union Members. To become verified, present your active union membership card in the registration office or email a copy to email@example.com.
AUDITIONS: Interested in our upper level classes? Audition & consult with a panel of HB’s faculty. For details and sign up info, visit Auditions & Prerequisites.
REEL SUBMISSIONS: Are you a working professional seeking a place to practice? Submit your reel for placement into our studio practice classes.
*Discounts valid for weekly Classes only; not valid for Workshops, programs or merchandise. Discounts cannot be combined nor applied retroactively. Union discount applies for Classes taken by cardholders only and cannot be used to enroll family or friends.